UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Living on campus, students are surrounded in a true living learning technology environment that incubates their ideas into innovations that students can patent and take to market. Students must create an innovation project to graduate.
University of Advancing Technology is looking for a detail-oriented Registrar who primarily responsible for maintaining accurate student records in compliance regulatory body’s rules, laws and regulations and for scheduling classes for on-campus and online students. The Registrar works to resolve conflicts and needs regarding campus space utilization, resources assignment and operational efficiency. This position ensures that scheduling activities and communications are handled in a timely, professional, and efficient manner. This position ensures that processes critical to quality functionality of the Educational Department are completed in a timely and accurate manner. The Registrar is responsible for the timely processing of student status changes, maintaining student rosters and international student forms and processes. The Registrar will ensure proper activities, actions, and documents are received, evaluated and processed through the institution’s SMS. Additionally, this position may perform activities associated with the review, documentation and processing of transfer credits.
The ideal candidate will leverage a broad range of interpersonal skills, be a proven self-starter, and able to work independently as well as on a team. They will be someone who is detail-driven, loves diving deep into data, and can partner with others to get the job done.
- Analyze and report on student Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for those who have conflicts within one week of the course ending, identifying scholarship conflicts, and Honor Student SAP issues
- Process student status changes, student requests, and enrollments in an expedited and timely manner
- Pull reporting for students who will be graduating in upcoming terms and then process graduates in CampusVue and process the diplomas
- Manage all necessary reports for data analysis, ensuring data is accurate, up-to-date, and easily accessible
- Maintains and provides data required for audits, accreditation, state licensing, and departmental reviews
- Updates and releases Academic Calendars
- Updates CampusVue system with new catalog information, addenda, or change notice
- Reports on faculty loading, current semester schedule, and upcoming semester schedules
- Processes international student VISA applications and data requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensures International students are tracked appropriately and provides applicable governmental agencies notifications of student statuses and any other obligatory information immediately upon discovery
- Other duties as needed
Skills / Requirements
- You’re fast, fun, smart, and friendly
- You’re motivated and quitting is not in your vocabulary
- You’re innovative, resourceful, and a fearless problem solver
- You’re a Master of Communication and collaboration
- You’re on a mission to surpass customer expectations
- You’re passionate about helping people achieve their goals
- Prior experience with compliance and accreditation standards
- Bachelor's degree required
$40,000 - $45,000 DOE
Summary of Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Employer paid medical benefits
- Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with employer match
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, Over 15 paid holidays
- Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs
- Meal Benefit at University Café with five free meals weekly
- University Store Discount, Other Discount Programs (Microsoft and Verizon)
- Positive Work Environment, Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Training and Development
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
Job Status: Full Time