University Enrollment Advisor
About the job...
University of Advancing Technology is looking for an energetic, sales-driven professional that can guide accepted students and their families through the exciting start of their collegiate career. The Enrollment Advisor will be responsible for a high-volume of interactions and follow up with students that have been accepted into the University through a selective admission process. The Enrollment Advisor works with accepted prospects and support their arrival at UAT through a sales focused relationship-building approach to sales in which students are guided through enrollment challenges.
Please complete the UAT application with this link: https://uat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=12
- Helps students overcome enrollment obstacles and customize solutions to their needs
- Supports students through consultations, program knowledge, financial aid assistance, insight into residential life, and transfer credit evaluation
- Coach students and build rapport with secondary influencers
- Ensure frequent follow up with students that are out-of-state or have a lengthy enrollment period to prevent them from slipping through the cracks
- Understands and conveys the value of education
- Successfully meets and exceeds enrollment goals, but always thrives to break the record
- Thrives in a sales driven environment that utilizes metrics and reporting to improve performance
- Experience in selling high-value products to a varied customer base
- You’re fast, fun, smart, and friendly
- You’re motivated and quitting is not in your vocabulary
- You’re not afraid of a little competition
- You’re innovative, resourceful, and a fearless problem solver
- You’re a master of communication and collaboration
- You’re on a mission to surpass customer expectations
- You’re passionate about helping people achieve their goals
- Bachelors Degree required
- Salary range: $35,000 - $45,000 DOE
About the University...
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Living on campus, students are surrounded in a true living learning technology environment that incubates their ideas into innovations that students can patent and take to market. Students must create an innovation project to graduate.
Summary of Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, Over 15 paid holidays
- Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs
- Meal Benefit at University Café, University Store Discount, Other Discount Programs (Microsoft, AT&T, Lifetime Fitness)
- Positive Work Environment, Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Training and Development
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Pay: $35,000 to $45,000/hour
Salary is determined by the University's salary Matrix which is based on experience, education and skills.
Job Status: Full Time