Traditional Enrollment Advisor
Who We Are:
University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is an elite, intimate, private college in Tempe, Arizona, focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate for our future in disciplines such as Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game, and New Media technologies.
Are you a technophile who loves the values of the traditional academy, but want the modern technology campus? Living on campus, students are surrounded by a true living-learning technology environment that incubates their ideas into innovations that students can patent and take to market. Students must create an innovation project to graduate.
We are an entrepreneurial, results-oriented company recognized for delivering high standards of innovation and service. As an organization designed to change the lives of some of the brightest young minds, we rely on the excellence of every member of our family to continuously exceed our own standards and our students’ expectations.
Who You Are:
If you’re passionate about building a better future and you’re committed to working hard to play your part in building that future, consider UAT as the next step in your career. University of Advancing Technology is looking for an energetic, driven professional that can guide students and their families through the exciting process of beginning their studies with UAT. Are you great at building relationships and rapport, listening, and helping others? Read on.
The Enrollment Advisor will be responsible for a high-volume of interactions and follow up with students that have interest in achieving their academic goals. This advisor will speak with the student about how UAT can assist them in their educational goals and help guide through the application and enrollment process. Working in a team atmosphere, you hold accountability for your own accomplishments and goals.
- Facilitates all enrollment activities for students pursuing enrollment into the University.
- Assesses student need and presents information as to why and how University of Advancing Technology may benefit a student’s personal, academic, and professional goals.
- Supports students through consultations, program knowledge, financial aid assistance, insight into residential life, and transfer credit evaluations.
- Guide prospective students through the application process. Build relationships with prospective students and track their progress through the recruitment funnel.
- Coach students and build rapport with secondary influencers.
- Work with high school students and parents, help guide through the matriculation process, responds to phone and email inquiries on admissions process and application status.
- Thrives in a driven environment that utilizes metrics and reporting to improve performance.
- Understands and conveys the value of education.
- Successfully meets and exceeds goals, but always thrives to break the record.
- You’re fast, fun, smart, friendly, and a little bit of a nerd.
- You’re motivated and quitting is not in your vocabulary.
- You never back down from a little competition.
- You’re innovative, resourceful, and a fearless problem solver.
- You’re a master of communication and collaboration.
- You’re on a mission to surpass customer and manager.
- You’re passionate about helping people achieve their goals.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- You enjoy working autonomously and as part of a team.
- You are Coachable, highly motivated and driven to succeed, and have excellent communication skills.
- Work Hours: Tuesday-Saturday: 9am-6pm
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED
- Compensation plus benefits: $40,000-$50,000/year DOE
Summary of Employment Benefits:
- Two Medical insurance options with 100% of the team member premium paid for one.
- UAT has your BACK, by covering 100% of the monthly premium for Short-Term and Long-Term coverage.
- Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, and AD&D Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, and over 15 Paid Holidays - we work hard, but give you that extra time to play hard as well!
- Competitive Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs; we take pride in your educational background and look forward to supporting your families’ academic goals and endeavors.
- Meal Benefit at University Café. HANGRY? Never heard of here. Come get your lunch at the café, on us, YUM!
- University Store Discount amongst other Discount Programs.
- Positive, open, and transparent Work Environment and culture that includes Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities, Bring your Pet to Campus, along with Summer and Winter Happiness Events.
- Flexible Work Schedule: Telecommuting options based on tenure.
- Employee Training and Development: Essential Skills Modules are scheduled on the job, allowing for learning, working, and implementation.
UAT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that the selection decision be based on job-related factors.
UAT does not sponsor foreign visas. Thank you for your understanding.
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
Depending on experience and education.
Job Status: Full Time