Technology Forensics Adjunct
The Technology Forensics Adjunct is directly responsible for developing and delivering courses that ensure UAT students achieve their program’s learning outcomes, complete their programs and have an exceptional YRBL learning experience.
Professors primarily spend their time planning and delivering the learning experiences that guide students towards learning course objectives, creating innovative works and graduating as ethical technologists. Associate Professors are masters of the YRBL methodology and effectively use all of its elements every day while mentoring students in ways that provide them with an exceptionally satisfying collegiate experience. Using UAT’s systems, Professors provide timely and continuous feedback to students while focusing on helping all of them achieve every learning objective. As a teaching faculty member, Professors work with their peers and the Faculty Council to improve their courses while examining feedback from advisors, students and performance data.
- Facilitation of student projects and competitions
- Student feedback and mentor ship
- Development and delivery of collegiate learning experiences related to information security
- Development of course materials related to college level Technology Forensics courses
- Engage with the forensics and security community
- Mentor and lead students in proper forensic procedures and ethical practices
Skills / Requirements
- Industry experience and certifications related to technology forensics
- Experience with proper handling of evidence in accordance with laws and regulations
- Experience in the extraction, analysis, and reporting of artifacts from computers, networks and hand-held devices
- Deep familiarity with locating and extracting evidentiary data in complex systems
- Skills in recovering deleted, encrypted, and hidden information
- Knowledge and experience pertaining to the trends in technologies and the effect on forensic acquisition and analysis
- History of engagement with the forensics community
Examples of course topics:
- Operating System Forensics
- Network Forensics
- Image and Video Forensics
- Files Systems and Structures
- Investigate Techniques
- Advanced Topics in Technology Forensics
University of Advancing Technology
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Status: Part Time