University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is looking for a badass digital marketing professional with extensive knowledge in digital advertising and marketing campaigns, but affords with an endless desire to learn more. You are a doer and not only generate new ideas, but execute them.
You build and run marketing campaigns from beginning to end, test, refine, and scale for iterative improvements. As a maven and early adopter, you will consistently seek out new opportunities, mediums, segments and channels, to make informed decisions for refinement based on data, testing and analytics. This includes analytics, site management and conversion, and all forms of digital media outlets from Hulu to AdWords. You will be managing marketing automation supporting nurture and drip campaigns, PPC and SEO. You own the content and the coordination of that content.
You are fast, fun, friendly, smart and ready to hit the ground running on day 1. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, an ability to launch new products and lines of business and have an affinity for tech. You are an individual who is as excited to learn as they are to share. It’s like an agency experience in a non-agency setting; we work hard and play hard and we’re going to push you to do both. Your critical function is to engage with our young, tech-centric audience, find prospective students and get them here.
OUR MUST HAVE LIST
- Fluent with Hubspot Marketing
- Ability to learn and identify new potential digital inquiry sources
- Google Adwords
- SEO and Google Search Console
- Voraciously fast learner
- Fast, fun, friendly, smart with a degree
- Constantly be on the lookout for new and emerging sources for targeting.
- Stay on top of advancements in inquiry source generation and the channels associated with them.
- Supervise pay-per-click campaigns.
- Supervise search engine optimization efforts utilizing analytics to affect site management and site conversion.
- Manage all digital advertising for targeting, micro-targeting, first person, geo-fencing and other efforts on various sites and platforms including: Hulu, Twitter, Pandora, Spotify, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more. We are in need of a marketer that’s a rifle shot not a shotgun. Our perfect student is one in a thousand and we don’t want to waste time on the other 999.
- Use remarketing when applicable and manage closely.
- Build and optimize landing pages.
- You’ll be experiment with new media channels, and need to be constantly finding new opportunities
- Constantly test, both A:B and market-fit, to determine how best to refine for maximum ROI.
INBOUND MARKETING & NURTURING
- Leverage marketing automation to affect enrollment.
- Design and maintain nurturing and inbound campaigns in HubSpot.
- Create marketing for sales support in Salesforce.
- Manage content marketing and blog content in WordPress and HubSpot sites.
- Manage blog content development and tie-off to larger efforts.
- Support both the inbound and outbound sales (admissions) teams, fully understanding the needs of both teams and strategically deploying campaigns that promote decision making and action.
- Coordinate with internal and external constituents to leverage earned media in our nurturing and advertising campaigns.
- Design and deploy segmented nurturing and inbound progressive campaigns.
- Design and deploy direct response and nurturing HTML email campaigns.
- Manage overall cost-per-action.
- Assist in internal and external event promotion campaigns maximizing attendance and conversion.
- Manage suspect creation, re-marketing and productizing for action efforts.
CONTENT OWNERSHIP & COORDINATION
- Manage all marketing projects through successful completion.
- Manage offline marketing including content editing and coordination, and proof cycles.
- Coordinate with internal and external constituents including agency and vendors.
- Make sure things gets done, done, done.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a bachelors degree
- You have a HubSpot certification
- You resonate with our brand and our identity, and believe in what we do.
- You know how to micro-target.
- You are a maven and love to learn, discover and are passionate about sharing those learnings with others.
- You understand our target markets’ needs, wants and differentiators.
- You can articulate our market position and features and benefits.
- You can manage all aspects of an integrated campaign.
- You give 150%.
- You go fast.
- You love what you do.
- You’re super fun.
- You have a lot of bandwidth and are entrepreneurial in spirit.
- You like ambiguity and can launch new products and lines of business.
- You are a happy person.
- You get involved.
- You can work with anyone, even ad guys…but you’re ready to work in a non-agency environment.
- You love tech
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Living on campus, students are surrounded in a true living learning technology environment that incubates their ideas into innovations that students can patent and take to market. Students must create an innovation project to graduate.
Summary of Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, Over 15 paid holidays
- Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs
- Meal Benefit at University Café, University Store Discount, Other Discount Programs
- Positive Work Environment, Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Training and Development
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.