Part Time Student Finance Advisor
We are current searching for a customer service oriented Student Finance Advisor (SFA) that focuses on providing an optimal student experience relating to students financing their education. The SFA will be responsible for reaching out to students to collect payments and ensure students have a financial plan in place for payment of institutional charges. The SFA will also work closely with the Financial Aid Department to provide seamless financial planning and payment execution during student’s time at the University. The ideal candidate must be personable & direct, have excellent communication skills, higher than normal ability to multitask, and the ability to drive financial results.
- Collection of payments to drive financial results
- Direct in-person, email and phone communication with students and/or parents concerning student ledger balances
- Management of multiple student status lists to ensure proper communication timing
- Posting billings and receipts on student ledger accounts
- Coverage for Bursar job duties during the Bursar’s absence including processing of stipend checks, deposits, and cash reconciliations
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or better
- You’re fast, fun, smart, and friendly
- You take ownership and always give a 150%
- You’re motivated and quitting is not in your vocabulary
- You’re innovative, resourceful, and a fearless problem solver
- You’re a master of communication and collaboration
- You’re on a mission to surpass customer expectations
- Your superpower is multitasking and you never miss a deadline
University of Advancing Technology
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Status: Part Time