National Admissions Representative
The National Admissions Representative is a high-energy and self-motivated recruiter who is the face of the University of Advancing Technology while traveling around the United States visiting high schools, community colleges, and college fairs. This role is perfect for someone passionate about encouraging technology-minded youth about the importance of higher education. You can expect to build meaningful relationships with high school counselors, teachers, students, and families alike explaining the benefits of our elite private university.
Do you enjoy…
- Encouraging others to pursue higher education?
- Traveling and seeing new places?
- Thinking outside of the box and coming up with innovative ideas?
- A little friendly competition?
- Building and maintaining relationships?
- Helping others pursue their goals?
- Develops, manages, and grows territory regions for recruitment by reaching out to high school counselors, building the relationships, and then scheduling classroom presentations.
- Confidently delivers classroom presentations on UAT’s elite academic programs and generates student inquiries.
- Attends and recruits at national college fairs and other similar events
- Attends mandatory University on-campus student recruitment events and organization trainings
- Develops recruitment strategies to increase prospective student inquiries and enrollments within new and existing accounts.
- Provides prospective students and their families with accurate and detailed information about the University and its programs.
- Understands and conveys the value of a private education.
- Recruits students that fit our unique culture and then encourages them to tour, apply, and enroll at the university.
- Able to perform in a sales-driven environment that utilizes metrics and reporting to improve performance and efficiency.
- Successfully meets and exceeds admissions recruitment goals, but always thrives to break records.
- Inputs prospective student leads into Hubspot and maintains communication within the system.
- Availability to work a non-traditional work schedule.
- 90% Travel Required- both AZ local and National
- Salary: $60-65k/DOE
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You’re smart, innovative, and see your ideas through to the finish line
- You’re the definition of a team player
- You’re friendly and genuine.
- You show excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- You’re skilled, resourceful, and a fearless problem solver
- You’re a Master of Communication and collaboration
- You maintain trustworthiness, confidentiality and are discreet.
- You take ownership and go the extra mile to get the job done.
- You consistently execute deadlines while navigating through a fast-paced environment
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Mediatechnologies.
Living on campus, students are surrounded in a true living learning technology environment that incubates their ideas into innovations that students can patent and take to market. Students must create an innovation project to graduate.
While this position requires traveling, the expectation is that the Representative will work on on the Tempe AZ campus when not traveling or presenting.
- Two Medical insurance options with 100% of the team member premium paid for one.
- UAT has your BACK, by covering 100% of the monthly premium for Short-Term and Long-Term coverage.
- Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, and AD&D Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, and over 15 Paid Holidays - we work hard, but give you that extra time to play hard as well!
- Competitive Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs; we take pride in your educational background and look forward to supporting your families’ academic goals and endeavors.
- Meal Benefit at University Café. HANGRY? Never heard of here. Come get your lunch at the café, on us, YUM!
- University Store Discount amongst other Discount Programs.
- Positive, open, and transparent Work Environment and culture that includes Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities, Bring your Pet to Campus, along with Summer and Winter Happiness Events.
- Flexible Work Schedule: Telecommuting options based on tenure.
- Employee Training and Development: Essential Skills Modules are scheduled on the job, allowing for learning, working, and implementation.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Pay: $60,000 to $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time