Mobile Development (Adjunct/Part-Time)
University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Living on campus, students are surrounded in a true living learning technology environment that incubates their ideas into innovations that students can patent and take to market. Students must create an innovation project to graduate.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor students
- Facilitate relevant student projects and innovations
- Development and delivery of coursework that reflect current, emerging and future technologies and practices in the industry
- Be an active member of the community and encourage student participation
- Doctorate Degree
- One or more degree in the cyber security field
- Industry experience and certifications related to Cyber Security
- Development of mobile applications on both iOS and Android platforms
- Use of professional development tools such as Android Studio IDE
- Experience with agile and the lifecycle of mobile application development
- Knowledgeable of current trends with mobile app development, UX/UI, mobile databases and mobile networking best practices
University of Advancing Technology’s Synchronic Learning model is designed especially for students of advancing technology. Tailored to both undergraduate and graduate students, Synchronic Learning provides an education framework that prepares superior graduates to become tomorrow’s innovators. This model embodies UAT’s methodologies, curricula, and people dedicated to fostering an environment of innovation that promotes demonstrated mastery and job readiness. An integral part of this framework is SyncFlex, a flexible learning approach with an emphasis on mentored education that provides real project experience to cultivate superior graduates.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Status: Part Time