Game Art & Animation Adjunct
UAT is looking for an adjunct professor to teach undergraduate courses in Game Art and Animation.
Our Game Art and Animation Courses prepare students for jobs such as character artist modeler and texture artist, character artist animator and rigger, environment artist modeler and texture artist, environment artist animator, mechanical mesh modeler and texture artist, and mechanical mesh animator and rigger.
Course topics include:
- Advanced Character Rigging & Mocap Animation
- Traditional art theories, current game development practices and next gen research
- Pre-visualize and concept pre-production art assets for a single game platform.
- Create 2D and 3D art and animation assets such as characters, props, environment, collision objects,; for future prototyping, utilizing industry-standard software tools and platform guidelines.
- Collaboration and mentorship skills by participating team projects, coaching junior team members, and working with other disciplines to deliver projects.
Skills / Requirements
Education Level Required:
- Master's degree in a field related to the classes to be taught
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Status: Part Time