Financial Aid Administrator
The Pre-Enrollment FAA position is a critical member of the Financial Aid Team. This person is responsible for supporting all pre-enrollment students through a high volume of communication, interaction and follow up. The FAA is primarily responsible for assisting all students and families in the pre-enrollment stage of the financial aid process. This includes walking through Financial Aid estimates and all options available – through Title IV and other resources -in covering their UAT college costs in the most personable, effective way.
FAA will provide assistance for the student and family to complete necessary financial aid processes including, but not limited to: completion of Federal Aid Master Promissory Note (MPN) and loan Entrance Counseling (EC), FAFSA verification, submission of high school and/or college transcripts and all necessary documents needed to package their Financial Aid.
The FAA will also help students and families explore options in covering their personal contributions after all federal aid, private loan and/or military benefits have been applied.
In all aspects of the Pre-Enrollment process, the FAA will provide excellent support and guidance to students with a focus on customer service, retention and exemplifying UAT’s mission, vision, values and goals.
Skills / Requirements
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You’re smart, innovative, and see your ideas through to the finish line
- You’re the definition of a team player
- You’re skilled, resourceful, and a fearless problem solver
- You’re a master of communication and collaboration
- You consistently execute deadlines while navigating through a fast paced environment
University of Advancing Technology
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Summary of Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, Over 15 paid holidays
- Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs
- Meal Benefit at University Café, University Store Discount, Other Discount Programs (Microsoft and Verizon)
- Positive Work Environment, Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Training and Development
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Pay: $35,000 to $45,000/year
Job Status: Full Time