Digital Advertising Inbound Marketing Guru
University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is looking for a badass digital marketing professional who has extensive knowledge in digital advertising and marketing along with an endless desire to learn more. Our ideal addition to our team is a doer who is ready to generate and execute new ideas.
The person who will succeed in this role will need to be confident in their ability to build and run marketing campaigns from beginning to end, while also testing, refining, and scaling campaigns for iterative improvements. As a maven and early adopter, this person will be responsible for seeking out new opportunities, outlets, mediums, segments, and channels by making informed decisions based on data, testing, and analytics. You will also be tasked with managing marketing automation supporting nurture and drip campaigns, PPC, and SEO – the content and coordination of this content are yours to own.
We are looking for a fast, fun, friendly, and smart addition to the team who is ready to hit the ground running on day 1. For this position, our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and is both excited about and capable of launching new products and lines of business. It is also valuable that this person has an affinity for tech – the critical function of this position is the ability to effectively engage with our young, tech-centric audience in order to find prospective students. We need a marketer that’s a rifle shot not a shotgun; our perfect student is one in a thousand, and we don’t want to waste time on the other 999.
We work hard and play hard, and we push each member of our team to do the same. This position will require frequent contact with both internal customers and coordination with our outside marketing agency, so it is important that candidates play well with others.
UAT Employees and Future Employees resonate with our brand and identity, and they believe in what we do. We are fun, love tech, and are always learning and discovering in a fast-paced environment while also taking the time to share what we learn along the way. Each member of our team gives 150% and knows that they are essential. We strive to stay connected to and involved with the success of UAT each day. We encourage one another’s entrepreneurial spirits and support each other’s happiness.
Skills / Requirements
- Constantly be on the lookout for new and emerging sources for targeting.
- Stay on top of advancements in inquiry source generation and the channels associated with them.
- Supervise pay-per-click campaigns.
- Supervise search engine optimization efforts utilizing analytics to affect site management and site conversion.
- Manage all digital advertising for targeting, micro-targeting, first person, geo-fencing and other efforts on various sites and platforms including: Hulu, Twitter, Pandora, Spotify, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more.
- Use remarketing when applicable, and manage closely.
- Build and optimize landing pages.
- Experiment with new media channels, while constantly finding new opportunities
- Research, contact and recruit influencers and oversee influencer marketing
- Constantly test, both A:B and market-fit, to determine how best to refine for maximum ROI.
INBOUND MARKETING & NURTURING
- Design and maintain nurturing and inbound campaigns in HubSpot.
- Create marketing for sales support in Hubspot.
- Administer and automate the Digital CRM in Hubspot
- Manage the customer facing newsletter
- Develop and implement the content strategy.
- Manage content marketing and blog content in WordPress and HubSpot sites.
- Support both the inbound and outbound sales (admissions) teams, fully understanding the needs of both teams and strategically deploying campaigns that promote decision making and action.
- Coordinate with internal and external constituents to leverage earned media in our nurturing and advertising campaigns.
- Manage overall cost-per-action.
- Assist in internal and external event promotion campaigns maximizing attendance and conversion
- Manage subscriber recruitment and motivating them to action
CONTENT OWNERSHIP & COORDINATION
- Manage and oversee the website content
- Manage and oversee the network of blogs, coach and train blog writers
- Manage and oversee the network of social presences, including individual accounts and train them for effectiveness
- Manage all digital marketing projects through successful completion.
- Coordinate with internal and external constituents including agency and vendors.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates the following key skills or achievements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Holds a HubSpot certification or can demonstrate knowledge of marketing and CRM functionality
- Know (or can quickly learn) our chosen CMS expression engine
- Know how to micro-target
- Understanding of our target markets’ needs, wants, and differentiators.
- Ability to articulate our market position, features, and benefits
- Ability to manage all aspects of an integrated campaign
- Ability to work with unique personality types
University of Advancing Technology
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Summary of Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, Over 15 paid holidays
- Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs
- Meal Benefit at University Café, University Store Discount, Other Discount Programs (Microsoft, AT&T, Lifetime Fitness)
- Positive Work Environment, Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Training and Development
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Status: Full Time