Cyber Security Professor (Doctorate Required)
University of Advancing Technology is hiring for a part-time cyber security professional to teach for our Cyber Security Master of Science program. UAT students are wicked smart, and we are looking for a faculty member that will teach and mentor our next generation of cyber mavens.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor students
- Facilitate relevant student projects and innovations
- Development and delivery of coursework that reflect current, emerging and future technologies and practices in the Cyber Security Industry
- Be an active member of the cyber security community and encourage student participation
- Must have a Doctorate degree to teach our Master of Science courses
- Industry experience and certifications related to Cyber Security
- Hands-on experience with Cyber Security technologies that can be used to enhance the student learning experience
- Experience in instruction or formalized education process, preferably in a post-secondary or college institution
- Membership in a professional association tied to area of instruction preferred
University of Advancing Technology’s Synchronic Learning model is designed especially for students of advancing technology. Tailored to both undergraduate and graduate students, Synchronic Learning provides an education framework that prepares superior graduates to become tomorrow’s innovators. This model embodies UAT’s methodologies, curricula, and people dedicated to fostering an environment of innovation that promotes demonstrated mastery and job readiness. An integral part of this framework is SyncFlex, a flexible learning approach with an emphasis on mentored education that provides real project experience to cultivate superior graduates.
Who we are:
University of Advancing Technology is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Status: Part Time