Cyber Security Lab Assistant
Do you have a passion for sharing Cyber Security knowledge?
The University of Advancing Technology is currently recruiting for a part-time on-campus Lab Assistant to facilitate lab courses in our Cyber Warfare Range. We are looking for someone friendly and passionate about mentoring. The skillsets required are a combination of various security essentials (FRED experience is a plus!)
Assist our cyber security students with assignments and labs, and work for a leading technology University in Tempe, AZ!
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor students
- Facilitate labs and assist students with projects and course work.
- Part-time schedule, about 20 hours per week, working on campus Monday-Friday. We will assign classes and labs so there will be set hours.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of cyber security
- Experience related to cyber security
- Experience as a tutor, TA, or higher education preferred
University of Advancing Technology is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Pay: from $18/hour
Job Status: Part Time