Cyber Program Support Specialist
Do you have a passion for sharing Cyber Security knowledge?
The University of Advancing Technology is currently recruiting for a on-campus classroom assistant to facilitate lab courses for our Cyber Security degree. We are looking for someone friendly and passionate about mentoring.
Assist our Cyber Security students with assignments and labs, and work for a leading technology university in Tempe, AZ!
Who We Are:
University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is an elite, intimate, private college in Tempe, Arizona, focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate for our future in disciplines such as Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game, and New Media technologies.
Living on campus, students are surrounded by a true living-learning technology environment that incubates their ideas into innovations that students can patent and take to market. Students must create an innovation project to graduate.
We are an entrepreneurial, results-oriented company recognized for delivering high standards of innovation and service. As an organization designed to change the lives of some of the brightest young minds, we rely on the excellence of every member of our family to continuously exceed our own standards and our students’ expectations.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor students
- Facilitate labs and assist students with projects and course work.
- Working on campus we will assign classes and labs so there will be set hours.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or relevant field
- Hands on experience related to programming
- Experience as a tutor, TA, or higher education preferred
Salary and Benefits: $18/hour
- Two Medical insurance options with 100% of the team member premium paid for one.
- UAT has your BACK, by covering 100% of the monthly premium for Short-Term and Long-Term coverage.
- Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, and AD&D Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, and over 15 Paid Holidays - we work hard, but give you that extra time to play hard as well!
- Competitive Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs; we take pride in your educational background and look forward to supporting your families’ academic goals and endeavors.
- Meal Benefit at University Café. HANGRY? Never heard of here. Come get your lunch at the café, on us, YUM!
- University Store Discount amongst other Discount Programs.
- Positive, open, and transparent Work Environment and culture that includes Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities, Bring your Pet to Campus, along with Summer and Winter Happiness Events.
- Flexible Work Schedule: Telecommuting options based on tenure.
- Employee Training and Development: Essential Skills Modules are scheduled on the job, allowing for learning, working, and implementation.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Pay: from $18/hour
Pay is $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time