Cyber Forensics Professor
The University of Advancing Technology is currently recruiting for a Computer Forensics Adjunct Faculty who is passionate about cyber security and inspiring college students to contribute to this vital field. Individuals successfully filling this position will be able to relate their knowledge and experiences with regard to industry leading information and software such as Forensic ToolKit (FTK).
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor students
- Facilitate relevant student projects and innovations
- Development and delivery of coursework that reflect current, emerging and future technologies and practices in the Cyber Security Industry
- Be an active member of the cyber security community and encourage student participation
- Mentor and lead students in ethical hacking and good digital citizenship
- Masters Degree in relevant field required
- Must be experienced in Forensic ToolKit (FTK)
- Industry experience and certifications related to Cyber Security
- Experience with incident response and countermeasures
- Deep familiarity of network and security protocols
- Knowledge and experience regarding historical and current trends in exploits and their countermeasures
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Cyber Security Technologies that can be used to enhance the learning experience
- Experience in instruction or formalized education process, preferably in a post-secondary or college institution
- Membership in a professional association tied to area of instruction preferred
University of Advancing Technology is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
University of Advancing Technology’s Synchronic Learning model is designed especially for students of advancing technology. Tailored to both undergraduate and graduate students, Synchronic Learning provides an education framework that prepares superior graduates to become tomorrow’s innovators. This model embodies UAT’s methodologies, curricula, and people dedicated to fostering an environment of innovation that promotes demonstrated mastery and job readiness. An integral part of this framework is SyncFlex, a flexible learning approach with an emphasis on mentored education that provides real project experience to cultivate superior graduates.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.