Are you a business professional passionate about inspiring college students to contribute to this vital field? Individuals successfully filling this position will be able to relate their knowledge and experiences with regard to industry leading information and standards.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor students
- Facilitate relevant student projects and innovations
- Development and delivery of coursework that reflect current, emerging and future technologies and practices in the business technology field
- Be an active member of startup or networking community and encourage student participation
University of Advancing Technology’s Synchronic Learning model is designed especially for students of advancing technology. Tailored to both undergraduate and graduate students, Synchronic Learning provides an education framework that prepares superior graduates to become tomorrow’s innovators. This model embodies UAT’s methodologies, curricula, and people dedicated to fostering an environment of innovation that promotes demonstrated mastery and job readiness. An integral part of this framework is SyncFlex, a flexible learning approach with an emphasis on mentored education that provides real project experience to cultivate superior graduates.
Skills / Requirements
- Professional experience in management and project management
- Knowledge of leadership concepts and practices
- Experience with strategic planning for an organization
- Experienced practitioner within business administration
- Entrepreneur and start-up experience preferred
- Experience with business intelligence tools and reporting
- Experience with business analytics tools and reporting
- Knowledge of marketing environments
PHD in relevant field required.
University of Advancing Technology
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
UAT COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Policy
UAT has a policy requiring all employees to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 and submit bi-weekly COVID-19 PCR test results or, if not fully vaccinated, submit weekly COVID-19 PCR test results.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time