Business Adjunct Professor
Are you a business professional passionate about inspiring college students to contribute to this vital field? Individuals successfully filling this position will be able to relate their knowledge and experiences with regard to industry leading information and standards.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor students
- Facilitate relevant student projects and innovations
- Development and delivery of coursework that reflect current, emerging and future technologies and practices in the business technology field
- Be an active member of startup or networking community and encourage student participation
University of Advancing Technology’s Synchronic Learning model is designed especially for students of advancing technology. Tailored to both undergraduate and graduate students, Synchronic Learning provides an education framework that prepares superior graduates to become tomorrow’s innovators. This model embodies UAT’s methodologies, curricula, and people dedicated to fostering an environment of innovation that promotes demonstrated mastery and job readiness. An integral part of this framework is SyncFlex, a flexible learning approach with an emphasis on mentored education that provides real project experience to cultivate superior graduates.
Skills / Requirements
- Professional experience in management and project management
- Knowledge of leadership concepts and practices
- Experience with strategic planning for an organization
- Experienced practitioner within business administration
- Entrepreneur and start-up experience preferred
- Experience with business intelligence tools and reporting
- Experience with business analytics tools and reporting
- Knowledge of marketing environments
Master's degree in relevant field required
University of Advancing Technology
University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Living on campus, students are surrounded in a true living learning technology environment that incubates their ideas into innovations that students can patent and take to market. Students must create an innovation project to graduate.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Status: Part Time