Blockchain Professor (Full-Time, Part-Time, or Adjunct)
Have you ever wanted to share your passion for blockchain with students who are excited to learn?
Who We Are:
University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Living on campus, students are surrounded by a true living-learning technology environment that incubates their ideas into innovations that students can patent and take to market. Students must create an innovation project to graduate.
We are an entrepreneurial, results-oriented company recognized for delivering high standards of innovation and service. As an organization designed to change the lives of some of the brightest young minds, we rely on the excellence of every member of our family to continuously exceed our own standards and our students’ expectations.
UAT is actively searching for an adjunct blockchain professor who can use their passion, knowledge and experience to inspire and educate graduate students. The instructor must be able to present the history and emergence of blockchain with its origins in open source and cryptocurrency. They must be able to link blockchain to broader future technology applications and educate students on its rapidly evolving state. Instructors need to be able to educate students on the architecture of secure blockchain transactions and guide them towards building their own in industry development environments. They must be able to work with and teach API’s related to blockchain, as well as present on likely applications for blockchain (fin tech, contracts, identification, voting, IoT, SAS media).
Don't have teaching experience - that's where we come in. UAT's team of faculty and support will work with you as you:
- Inspire, motivate and mentor students
- Facilitate relevant student projects and innovations
- Development and delivery of collegiate learning experiences related to blockchain
- Development of course materials
- Engagement with the development community
- Mentor and lead graduate level students
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Ability to present the history and emergence of blockchain with its origins in open source and crypto currency, and link it to broader future technology applications
- Teach students the architecture of secure blockchain transactions and guide them towards building their own
- Work with and teach APIs related to blockchain
- Present on likely applications for blockchain (fin tech, contracts, identification, voting, IoT, SAS media)
- Viable work experience and academic credentials
- Master’s degree in relevant field required; doctoral degree preferred
- 3+ years relevant experience
University of Advancing Technology’s Synchronic Learning model is designed especially for students of advancing technology. Tailored to both undergraduate and graduate students, Synchronic Learning provides an education framework that prepares superior graduates to become tomorrow’s innovators. This model embodies UAT’s methodologies, curricula, and people dedicated to fostering an environment of innovation that promotes demonstrated mastery and job readiness. An integral part of this framework is SyncFlex, a flexible learning approach with an emphasis on mentored education that provides real project experience to cultivate superior graduates.
Location Requirement: UAT is limited to considering adjunct candidates for this role from the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Ohio, Texas, and Washington
Adjunct Pay for In-Person Class: up to $2800/per class
Full-Time Salary + Benefits: $60k-$100k dependent on Education and Experience
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time