Blockchain Adjunct Professor
UAT is actively searching for an adjunct blockchain professor who can use their passion, knowledge and experience to inspire and educate graduate students. The instructor must be able to present the history and emergence of blockchain with its origins in open source and cryptocurrency. They must be able to link blockchain to broader future technology applications and educate students on its rapidly evolving state. Instructors need to be able to educate students on the architecture of secure blockchain transactions and guide them towards building their own in industry development environments. They must be able to work with and teach API’s related to blockchain, as well as present on likely applications for blockchain (fin tech, contracts, identification, voting, IoT, SAS media).
- Inspire, motivate and mentor students
- Facilitate relevant student projects and innovations
- Development and delivery of collegiate learning experiences related to blockchain
- Development of course materials
- Engagement with the development community
- Mentor and lead graduate level students
Skills / Requirements:
- Able to present the history and emergence of blockchain with its origins in open source and crypto currency, and link it to broader future technology applications
- Can teach students the architecture of secure blockchain transactions and guide them towards building their own
- Can work with and teach APIs related to blockchain
- Can present on likely applications for blockchain (fin tech, contracts, identification, voting, IoT, SAS media)
- Viable work experience and academic credentials
- Master’s degree required; Ph.D preferred
University of Advancing Technology’s Synchronic Learning model is designed especially for students of advancing technology. Tailored to both undergraduate and graduate students, Synchronic Learning provides an education framework that prepares superior graduates to become tomorrow’s innovators. This model embodies UAT’s methodologies, curricula, and people dedicated to fostering an environment of innovation that promotes demonstrated mastery and job readiness. An integral part of this framework is SyncFlex, a flexible learning approach with an emphasis on mentored education that provides real project experience to cultivate superior graduates.
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
UAT COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Policy
UAT has a policy requiring all employees to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 and submit bi-weekly COVID-19 PCR test results or, if not fully vaccinated, submit weekly COVID-19 PCR test results.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Status: Part Time