Arduino Developer Professor
Professors primarily spend their time planning and delivering the learning experiences that guide students towards learning course objectives, creating innovative works and graduating as ethical technologists. Professors are masters of the YRBL methodology and effectively use all of its elements every day while mentoring students in ways that provide them with an exceptionally satisfying collegiate experience. Using UAT’s systems, Professors provide timely and continuous feedback to students while focusing on helping all of them achieve every learning objective. As a teaching faculty member, Professors work with their peers and the Faculty Council to improve their courses while examining feedback from advisors, students and performance data.
Skills / Requirements
Masters Degree Required
Combination of the below skills are preferred:
- Raspberry Pi
- Autonomous behavior (ground, flight, water)
- Vision systems
- Mechatronic design
- Embedded systems
- Robotics builds
- Robotics competition
- Integration with cloud and GPS data systems
- Autodesk (Inventor, AutoCAD)
- Eagle Cad
- Hands on Building Skills
- Modeling Skills
- 3D Printing Skills
- Competition platforms
- Design and complete robotic and embedded systems solutions that apply to real-world situations and challenges.
- Demonstrate embedded system design skills, including, but not limited to, microcontroller selection, schematic design, printed circuit board layout, design for electromagnetic compatibility and design for manufacturing.
- Apply knowledge of transducers, actuators and simultaneous hardware and software development in the design of an embedded system.
- Design and analyze real-time embedded systems, including advanced digital logic design, signal processing and high-speed digital systems.
- Implement and evaluate algorithms and methods enabling autonomy in a mobile robot.
University of Advancing Technology is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visas.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time