Admissions Outreach Presenter
The National Admissions Presenter is a high-energy and self-motivated recruiter who is the face of UAT while traveling around the United States visiting high schools, community colleges, and college fairs. This role is perfect for someone passionate about encouraging technology-minded youth about the importance of higher education. You can expect to build meaningful relationships with high school counselors, teachers, students, and families alike explaining the benefits of our elite private university.
Do you enjoy…
- Encouraging others to pursue higher education?
- Traveling and seeing new places?
- Thinking outside of the box and coming up with innovative ideas?
- A little friendly competition?
- Building and maintaining relationships?
- Helping others pursue their goals?
- Develops, manages, and grows territory regions for recruitment by reaching out to high school counselors, building the relationships, and then scheduling classroom presentations.
- Confidently delivers classroom presentations on UAT’s elite academic programs and generates student inquiries.
- Attends and recruits at national college fairs and other similar events
- Attends mandatory University on-campus student recruitment events and organization trainings
- Develops recruitment strategies to increase prospective student inquiries and enrollments within new and existing accounts.
- Provides prospective students and their families with accurate and detailed information about the University and its programs.
- Understands and conveys the value of a private education.
- Recruits students that fit our unique culture and then encourages them to tour, apply, and enroll at the university.
- Able to perform in a sales-driven environment that utilizes metrics and reporting to improve performance and efficiency.
- Successfully meets and exceeds admissions recruitment goals, but always thrives to break records.
- Inputs prospective student leads into Hubspot and maintains communication within the system.
- Availability to work a non-traditional work schedule.
- 90% Travel Required- both AZ local and National
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You’re smart, innovative, and see your ideas through to the finish line
- You’re the definition of a team player
- You’re friendly and genuine.
- You show excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- You’re skilled, resourceful, and a fearless problem solver
- You’re a Master of Communication and collaboration
- You maintain trustworthiness, confidentiality and are discreet.
- You take ownership and go the extra mile to get the job done.
- You consistently execute deadlines while navigating through a fast-paced environment
University of Advancing Technology
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Mediatechnologies.
Living on campus, students are surrounded in a true living learning technology environment that incubates their ideas into innovations that students can patent and take to market. Students must create an innovation project to graduate.
What you can expect in return
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, Over 15 paid holidays
- Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs
- Five free meals weekly with our Meal Benefit at University Café
- University Store Discount, Other Discount Programs (Microsoft and Verizon)
- Positive Work Environment, Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Training and Development
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time