The Admissions Advisor is a key contact for prospective students when they are making their decisions on which college is right for them, as well as walking them through the admissions process once accepted.
- Passionate about helping people find their goals and motivations?
- Someone that believes furthering education will positively influence a person’s life?
- Great at building relationships and rapport, listening, and helping others?
- The type of person who enjoys working in a team atmosphere, but also holds accountability for your own accomplishments and goals?
- Someone that can assess a person in order to determine their interests and qualifications to support enrollment objectives?
- Recruits students for enrollment in all UAT programs
- Successfully meets and exceeds admissions goals
- Acquires and follows up on prospective student referrals from applicants and other sources
- Conducts interviews and tours with prospective students and their families
- Educates students on program offerings, campus life, and all that UAT has to offer
- Ensures students meet admissions requirements and qualify for their program of study
- Assess student needs and advise them on programs that would help meet their overall goals
- Tuesday - Saturday
Skills / Requirements
- You’re fast, fun, smart, and friendly
- You’re motivated and quitting is not in your vocabulary
- You’re innovative, resourceful, and a fearless problem solver
- You’re a master of communication and collaboration
- You’re on a mission to surpass customer expectations
- You’re passionate about helping people achieve their goals
- Bachelors Degree required
University of Advancing Technology
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Summary of Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, Over 15 paid holidays
- Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs
- Meal Benefit at University Café, University Store Discount, Other Discount Programs (Microsoft, AT&T, Lifetime Fitness)
- Positive Work Environment, Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Training and Development
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.
Pay: $35,000 to $45,000/year
Job Status: Full Time