This posting has expired and is no longer available.
The National Admissions Representative is responsible for promoting the unique value and identity of UAT, generating interested and aligned inquiries, fostering them through the admissions process up to enrollment, thus shaping the incoming student body. The National Admissions Representative is responsible for a high volume of communication, interaction and follow-up with both newly generated Junior and Senior High School inquiries and Community College transfer students. The National Admissions Representatives encourage inquiries that appear to be a good fit, to take campus tours, apply to and enroll into the University. Giving thorough information to prospective students and their families to inform and answer all questions about the University after the generation of initial qualified inquiry. National Admissions Representatives are also responsible for adding activities in Salesforce to reflect updated information and for attending all departmental training functions.
- Develops a recruitment region by reaching out to schools, scheduling presentations, and building relationships
- Manages territory and implements recruitment strategies to increase prospective student inquiries and enrollments within new and existing accounts.
- Executes classroom presentations on UAT’s elite academic programs
- Attends college fairs, marketing and new student events
- Provides prospective students and their families with accurate and detailed information about the University and its programs
- Understands and conveys the value of education
- Successfully meets and exceeds admissions goals, but always thrives to break the record
- Thrives in a sales driven environment that utilizes metrics and reporting to improve performance
- Experience in selling high-value products to a varied customer base
Skills / Requirements
- You’re fast, fun, smart, and friendly
- You’re motivated and quitting is not in your vocabulary
- You’re not afraid of a little competition
- You’re innovative, resourceful, and a fearless problem solver
- You’re a master of communication and collaboration
- You’re on a mission to surpass customer expectations
- You’re passionate about helping people achieve their goals
Bachelors Degree required
Non-Traditional Work Schedule
90% Travel Required- both Local and National
University of Advancing Technology
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Summary of Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, Over 15 paid holidays
- Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs
- Meal Benefit at University Café, University Store Discount, Other Discount Programs (Microsoft, AT&T, Lifetime Fitness)
- Positive Work Environment, Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Training and Development
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.