This posting has expired and is no longer available.
University of Advancing Technology is looking for a Financial Aid Administrator that is driven to help our students finance their education seamlessly. The Financial Aid Administrator will be responsible for reaching out to our brilliant students and assisting them through the Title IV financial aid application process, discussing other financing options, collecting payments and ensuring students have a financial plan in place for payment of institutional charges.
- Assist with full cycle financial planning for students and collection of payments to drive financial results.
- Educate prospective and/or current students regarding regulations, policies, procedures, and requirements for select financing options including federal student financial aid.
- Provide proactive, accurate, and comprehensive know-how to students while focusing on delivering a top-notch student experience.
- Manage multiple student status lists and student accounts receivable to ensure timely and accurate communication.
Skills / Requirements
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You’re smart, innovative, and see your ideas through to the finish line
- You’re the definition of a team player
- You’re skilled, resourceful, and a fearless problem solver
- You’re a master of communication and collaboration
- You consistently execute deadlines while navigating through a fast paced environment
University of Advancing Technology
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Summary of Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, Over 15 paid holidays
- Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs
- Meal Benefit at University Café, University Store Discount, Other Discount Programs (Microsoft, AT&T, Lifetime Fitness)
- Positive Work Environment, Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Training and Development
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.