The University of Advancing Technology is seeking an Enrollment Advisor who would like to work with intelligent, passionate and tech minded prospective students. The Enrollment Advisor will educate potential students about UAT's technology degrees, geeky technology driven culture, clubs and groups. The primary focus of the Advisor will be to help students to explore their love for technology, aid them in achieving their professional and personal goals through one of our higher education programs.
UAT's Enrollment Advisors have the opportunity to provide students with support and guidance through the early steps of college enrollment. An Advisor plays a crucial role in helping potential students choose the right college for them and walking them through the enrollment process once accepted. Prospective technology driven students and advisors interact by telephone, email, live chat and in person. An Enrollment Advisor’s job is to share with students how UAT’s geeky uniqueness, passion for technology, and commitment to innovation and student academic success can change their lives. UAT is seeking individuals who want a career in education with the the opportunity to work with brilliant and passionate students and staff.
Bachelors Degree Required
Weekends and Evenings Required
• Must be a proven self-starter and be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal and public speaking skills are essential, as this position requires contact across a broad spectrum to include prospective students, parents and various offices across campus
• Strong writing, analytical, and organizational skills are required as is the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Individual must be able to handle sensitive, confidential information in a mature, professional manner
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to work successfully in a results oriented, fast paced environment
University of Advancing Technology
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Summary of Employee Benefits
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.